Thursday, August 13, 2015

Thank you for your support!

Typically I try to keep things very professional on this blog, but since social media has taken over as the primary form of communication for so many, I felt that it was appropriate to "blog" my thanks in a very personal way.  As many of you know, today - August 13th - is a bittersweet day for me.  10 years ago my life changed in the blink of an eye when I broke my neck.  There are still moments of jealousy, where I feel that maybe I've missed out on something...but the happiness in my normalcy far outweighs those feelings.  There are still moments of guilt, where I feel I could do more, if only...but the sense of accomplishment that I have allows me to maintain a true sense of relativity.  There are still moments of fear that this may be "it", but the understanding that my "it" is amazing wakes me with a smile every day.  My happiness, my sense of accomplishment and my perfect life are all directly attributable to my amazing support system that has never wavered.  That support system has never allowed me to make an excuse for anything, and has never compelled me to want to.  That support system keeps my "moments" fleeting.  Thank you to my family, friends, colleagues, co-workers and investors for supporting me always.  I promise to continue to strive for success every day and to make you all proud.

Thank you,
Richard

Tradex Global Advisory Services, LLC
investorrelations@thetradexgroup.com 
203-863-1500
@Tradex_Global

No comments:

Post a Comment